Nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us that is in Jesus Christ our Lord.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible which is infallible and authoritative word of God.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons namely the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus. Christ his conception of the Holy Spirit, virgin birth, holy life, and that he died upon the Cross as the substitutionary sacrifice
- for the sins of the world and arose from the dead and ascended into heaven from where he will return with power and glory.
- That all are sinners and that the forgiveness of sins and justification are wrought by repentance of sins and faith in. Jesus Christ.
- In water Baptism’ by immersion.
- In the holiness to be God’s standard of living for his people, and that true devotion (piety) which God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit with noticeable signs.
- In miraculous divine healing and the Lord’s communion meal.
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ, first, to resurrect the Righteous dead and catch away the living saints to him in the air. Second, to reign with saints in the earth for a thousand years.
- In bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal damnation for the unrighteous